23 April, 2009

Day 10

Level 1 complete. Wow I stuck at it for 10 days straight.. go me! Level 2 starts tommorrow. Kind of looking forward to it even though I KNOW its going to hurt. But I know that each day I will get stronger and fitter and its worth it.

I've been eating well. I guess I am lucky that I have never found eating sensibly and issue. I stick to good carbs, try to avoid white carbs. I dont like soft drinks, I prefer to drink water. Chips and biscuits are something I eat occasionally. Chocolate is my biggest weakness and I have curbed that. If anything the past few days I find I am craving savoury foods.

The weight loss is noticeable. My trousers are looser.. always a good sign!

1 comments:

Susan Roberts 23 April, 2009 20:10  

You are doing so great! I really need to get inspired :)

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP