16 April, 2009

Day 3

Well today was a little bit hard because I am working with sore stiff muscles BUT I got through it. I took a peek at level too and level 1 looks EASY compared to level 2.. yikes!

I also picked up my new glasses yesterday. For a few years I have been saying I needed to get my eyes tested and I finally did. I have regular astigmatism which basically means my eyes dont focus well. Which explains why everthing always looks like it has a film over it and just that little bit fuzzy. So now I have glasses and I am seeing clearer!


Have been thinking for a while that I needed to get my eyes tested.. so I did.. :)

1 comments:

Melanie Wilson 22 April, 2009 12:40  

Adorable!!! I only need glasses for distance, but I should buy some cute ones. :-)

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP