21 April, 2009

Day 8

Is done.

I am still feeling enthused by yesterdays weigh in results. One of the problems I have with exercising is wanting to see results.. NOW.. Not realistic, I know, but after 7 days I feel like this workout is giving me those NOW results.

After 7 days I feel stronger, fitter and I am seeing results on the scales. Hey .. works for me! 2 more days till I attempt level 2. I took a peek.. its looks ok. I can see its going to be harder though.

I think I am up for it.

I hope!

1 comments:

Melanie Wilson 22 April, 2009 12:35  

Woah, girl, you rock! And as usual, we are thinking alike. I planned on blogging my progress every day starting in May. So I'll help you stay accountable if you help me. ;-) Level 2 isn't THAT much harder. Just some exercises will make you want to die. LOL

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP