16 June, 2008

In my garden today..

Some herbs that I transplanted into pots because the dogs kept digging up the bed. I think I will put some nice pricly roses in there to deter them ;) and keep the herbs in pots for a while. I love picking fresh herbs for cooking with.
Mint. I have always grown this in a pot because its very invasive and it will come up EVERYWHERE in the garden and is next to impossible to get rid of! I make homemade mint sauce out of this..yum..

IMG_1128b

Some curly leaf parsley and you can just see some sprigs of oregano coming up from where I dug it out of the garden.
IMG_1127b

I'm trying to grow ginger without much success. I need to research it a bit more.. it may just be too cold here for it.
My spring bulbs are sprouting.. looking forward to lots of spring flower colour in the garden!
IMG_1139b

2 comments:

me 18 June, 2008 05:07  

lovely new blog mell!! and your chickies are gorgeous!! :)

Robin 18 June, 2008 22:03  

So jealous that you can garden ALL year.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP